Help available at any time so that technology does not spoil any moment of sharing and enjoyment with our loved ones.
24/7 technical assistance with people specialising in helping seniors to resolve their issues and queries with personal digital technology.
- Available over the phone and via email, with priority response.
- Aimed at all digital devices in the home, and in particular everything related to the internet of things, digital photography and video conferencing.
- At-home service, if we cannot resolve the issue remotely.
- Possibility of a welcome service. Every new subscriber will receive an introductory call from one of our welcome team explaining how to use the service.
Specially designed and created for older people, accessible from the service website or any repository of the client’s choice.
- Training videos, approximately 2 minutes long.
✓ How to download and install your antivirus
✓ How to install a digital certificate
✓ How to make an online bank transfer
✓ How to install Zoom or use Facetime to make a video call.
Personalised service, by appointment, for 1 hour with a specialist who will train you in whatever you need.
- Express learning sessions with specialists in the digital disciplines most in demand by seniors.
- One-on-one personalised service, available by appointment.
- Pay-per-use mode with beneficial conditions, or inclusion in senior service package, limited to X uses per year.
✓ 1 hour essential Word, Excel, Powerpoint
✓ Using the Chrome or Edge browser
✓ Everything you need to know about Gmail
✓ Digital photography, optimisation of photos and albums
✓ Free cloud storage services, which are they and how to use them.